Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Used Books Monthly #usedbooksmonthly

One of my sons gave me a gift subscription to Used Books Monthly for Christmas.  This is a unique subscription service that allows you to receive used books each month.  You choose the number of books you want in your monthly shipment and a genre.  Then each month you receive a shipment of books.  Here is their mission:

We believe books should be circulated and that an author's work should endure. Your selections are carefully curated every month based on your selected genres. We strive to select the best quality used books for our readers. Used Books Monthly is the most inexpensive and environmentally sustainable way to read. Every shipment is unique for you.  Discover new authors as you open a surprise every month.  Only used books meeting our quality standards are sent.  We keep books in circulation by finding new readers for used books.

I received my first shipment the day after Christmas.  He chose the mystery genre for me.  Here is the first book I received:


The book is in really good shape.  I am reading it now and will have a review soon!  


2 comments:

  1. Oh my word! That is great. I've never heard of Used Books Monthly. I'll be looking into this. Thanks for sharing. 📚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I hadn't heard of it either, but I think it's a great idea.

      Delete