Thursday, March 17, 2022

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

 fun lucky shamrock facts

SCACCIAMOSCHE/GETTY IMAGES

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I can't say that I have much Irish in me, but I have always enjoyed celebrating the day.  Most years I make Corned Beef and Cabbage and Irish Soda Bread.  This year, however, my husband and I are traveling.  We are visiting my mom in Arizona and will be spectators at a St. Patrick's Day Parade.  Later today we will begin a drive to Utah to visit our son.  

I thought I would share a few St. Patrick's Day themed books:

St. Patrick's Day Murder (A Lucy Stone Mystery #14)


A Catered St. Patrick's Day (A Mystery with Recipes, #8)


St. Patrick's Day in the Morning


The St. Patrick's Day Murder (Christine Bennett, #4)


St. Patrick's Day


I will leave you with a link to an article titled 5 Lucky Shamrock Facts for St. Patrick's Day from Birds and Bloom. 

Have a great day!

~ Gretchen

7 comments:

  1. Have a great trip! Happy St. Patrick's Day!☘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your trip! We're having wonderful weather here in Phoenix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cathy! The weather was perfect in Phoenix.

      Delete
  3. Love all these st paddy's day books. Hope you were able to wear some green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post. I hope you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete