Saturday, October 16, 2021

All Around the Blogosphere Tag



I've been tagged!  Kathy at katiescottagebooks tagged me for the All Around the Blogosphere Tag.  The Tag came from Jana's blog:  https://reviewsfromthestacks.wordpress.com/2021/10/15/all-around-the-blogosphere-tag

1.  What's your favorite book or book series and why?

I can't choose just one book or series as my favorite, but here are some series I have been enjoying:

The Seaside Cafe Mystery series by Bree Baker 

The Bronte Sisters Mystery series by Bella Ellis

The Amara Alvarez series by Tom Threadgill

The Commissario Brunetti series by Donna Leon

2.  Who is your favorite author?

Again, I can't choose just one, but here are a few authors that I always enjoy:

Robert Whitlow

Vanetta Chapman

C.S. Lewis

Bree Baker/Julianne Lindsey/Jacqueline Frost

3. What is your favorite food?

I think I have a hard time choosing favorites 🙂.  Pizza would be near the top.  Chips and salsa, chips with melted cheese, anything with melted cheese.  Toast with peanut butter.

4. What gives you inspiration for your books?

This might be intended for writers, but I am going to interpret it as what are some things you look for in a good book.  I love books that take me somewhere I have never been and might not ever go.  I also loves books that take place somewhere I am familiar with.  I love books that teach me something in the context of a good story.  I love characters that are flawed, but growing.  I also love quirky characters.  And, of course, I love a good mystery.

5. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

Near my sons and their families.

6. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

Introvert.

7. If you had a warning label, what would yours say?

Caution - May become grumpy in the early morning or late evening.

That's the end of the tag.  Thanks, Kathy!

~ Gretchen

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Gretchen! Loved your answers! You are very welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers. I love pizza too. Also chips and salsa with cheese. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Yvonne! I can't imagine anyone not liking those things! 😉

      Delete