Friday, April 3, 2020

March Reading Wrap-up

In the month of March I read 11 books and did not finish (DNF) 1.  Fortunately, I did not have many goals for March, since I would probably have had to throw them out the window because of the Coronavirus Safer-at-Home Order.  I have been working my way through this stack of books I got from the library before they closed:


I read from the following genres:

Inspirational Contemporary Fiction/Romance:  3
Classic:  2
Historical Fiction:  1
Non-fiction:  2
Suspense:  2
Cozy Mystery:  1

Books from the library:  8
Audiobooks:  0
Books from my shelves:  3

My favorites from this month were:

The Fifth Avenue Story Society

The Fifth Avenue Story Society by Rachel Hauck

Digital Minimalism: Choosing a Focused Life in a Noisy World











Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport

Brunch at Bittersweet Café (The Saturday Night Supper Club, #2)











Brunch at Bittersweet Cafe by Carla Laureano

My only goal for April is to keep reading.  I still have a few books left in my library stack, after that I will read from my shelves. 

Hope you are staying well and reading much!

No comments:

Post a Comment