Saturday, January 14, 2023

Taking a break...

 


Hello Friends!  I will be taking a blogging break for a couple of weeks.  My husband and I will be doing some traveling and I will be away from the computer most of the time.  

The above picture is from a road trip we took last year.  We were in Colorado and needed to pull over for some reason and chose to pull into this driveway.  Once we did, the house caught our eye and we decided to take a picture of it.

You can bet I will be doing some reading while we are gone and I look forward to telling you about when we get back.  

~ Gretchen

6 comments:

  1. Have a great trip, Gretchen! 🚗 Stay safe. Katies Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness have THE best time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I realized I hadn't heard from you in a while (including this post) so I went looking. I'm happy to read that you are off having fun, and I look forward to your next post when you return! (lghiggins)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your travels are going well and you are getting in plenty of reading :)

    ReplyDelete