Thursday, November 19, 2020

The Small Joys Tag

Fall, Autumn, Red, Season, Woods, Nature


Kathy at katiescottagebooks.wordpress.com tagged me!

The tag originated at https://carlalovestoread.wordpress.com/2020/11/17/tag-im-it/ . 

We are to list 15 small joys in our life, then tag 5 other bloggers who bring us joy.

Here are my small joys:

1.  A hot cup of coffee with cream.

2. The view of the sun setting out my front window.

3. Bird song anytime, but especially in the morning.

4. The excitement of starting a new book.

5. Taking walks with my husband.

6.  A fresh from the oven chocolate chip cookie.

7.  Talking with my kids.

8.  Early morning Bible reading.

9.  Rays of sunlight on the wood floor.

10. The snuggles of a fuzzy dog.

11. Phone calls to far away loved ones.

12. The smell of a fire on an autumn day.

13. The crispness of a brilliantly sunny, cold day in the winter.

14. Watching the world go by from my front porch on a warm evening.

15.  Singing a worship song in church surrounded by other voices.

I agree with Kathy, that was relaxing and fun!  And now I tag all of you.



2 comments:

  1. YAY! Great list. I agree 😃⛄❤with everything on your list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tagging me! That truly was enjoyable and I probably wouldn't have stopped to think about those things otherwise.

      Delete